Friday 6 April 2007

Public service: Save Smallville from Clana

This might be odd, but is just a small announcement: there is a petition online:

http://petitionspot.com/petitions/STOPClana/%20

To stop Clana (Clark drooling for Lana) in Smallville, before the show turns (even more) in a teen drama. Bring on the superheroic stuff and Lois. IMO this show is about Superman before being Big Blue, not a superpowered lame Dawson's Creek. If you notice the best episodes of the last season are those where the plot of being a superhero was in the front, had better audience than the lame emo-Clark pining for Lana. I think is time to save the show from its own doom.

I need to stop before I write a 20 pages rant... well I'm going to do it anyway, but right now I'm busy with PhD stuff. So go and sign. Your show needs you.

P.S: Dear reader, you will notice that I'm a canon supporter in this case (otherwise known as Clois), so there is no love here for Clana or Chlark. I do however enjoy Chloe character as sidekick.

3 comments:

Atomic Punk said...

Did my duty.

Unknown said...

Dude, I did my duty too ding dong daddy-o.

Ricardo Victoria said...

Well done soldiers. Now we have to save Lost from the tons of loose ends and Heroes from Sylar. Or save the cheerleader, whatever comes first.