Saturday 21 April 2007

Food for the thought: Your next president

Although I'm not an american citizen, I must say that the elections in Oscar's country affects mine too (and I dare to say pretty much the planet). Considering this and the fact that there are already pre-candidates asking for your vote (and money) I should suggest to look after the less known, yet popular "extra" candidates and their plataforms:


Cthulu: The Older One from the fabled Necronomicon and from the Myth's fame. His plataform is easy "Cthulhu for President, why vote for the lesser of two evils? " Basically the whole world will become a playground for his alien desires, driving mankind to madness (not a hard task I have to say) and eating the survivors as meal. For more info about this, check his particular stances in topics such as foreing policy here:


General Zod: You remember him from movies such as "Superman II" and tv shows like "Smallville". Well, apparently he has realized that is easier and less hassle to conquer the world through the presidency than by sheer force. Just becasue people is already paying tribute. Here is his plataform for more information




Finally a personal favorite from the NAFTAline team: Lord Darth Vader of the Sith. True, he lost the race four years ago, but he is relentless and strong willed so it is to expect that he is going to run again next year. His plataform: Rule through terror. And we know that in his hands, terror is an effective tool. Just have faith on him (or else). Here is more info about his plataform for the 2004 that probably will have some tweaks to face the new challengers.
So those are the options, now tell me than they aren't better choices than the current ones. This is NAFTAline in another service to community.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFL! Wow, all three would be scary choices indeed and yet, still not as scary as this candidate...

Ricardo Victoria said...

That is what I thought when I wrote the post.

Personally I wouldn't mind Vader. He is the most reasonable of the three.

Atomic Punk said...

I still cast my vote for Emperor Obi ;)