Thursday 5 April 2007

New Section: I did something stupid today

Inaugurating a new section today at NAFTAline, we have: "I did something stupid today" where the stooges will share when they do something really stupid that is worthy to be here.

So as first issue in this topic I will share that I did something stupid today: I bought an archery set. Why it was stupid even when in the coolness book having a bow and actually using it is in the top levels? Well maybe just because I actually need to save money for things like food, accomodation and medicines, instead of spending it, by being dragged by one of my crazy friends who wants me to teach her how to use it (when I just have six months learning proper archery). Never travel with a shopping crazy-deprived coffee scottish vegan to a sport store... or any store in any case or your wallet will regret it. However you will have tons of fun and excitment, that is for sure.

Well, as I said in my post about wanting to fly like Superman, since I don't think I will suddenly develop kryptonian powers, I can go for the Green Arrow route.

I have the bow and soon the skills. Now I need the money, which I spent a part of it. That is why this was stupid in some way.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's not completely stupid. Just don't shoot yourself in the foot with it. That would be stupid.

My friend, I'll bet when you were younger you spent your lunch money on comic books and Star Wars action figures, didn't you? And now that you're older, you haven't changed much. :P

At least with this new toy, if you get desperate for food you could become a reincarnation of Robin Hood. Steal from the rich and give to...yourself. LOL

Anonymous said...

I agree with Oscar, it's not stupid!

Atomic Punk said...

Nice, I would like to have a bow as well.

Ricardo Victoria said...

I know is not stupid, actually having a bow is top ranked among the cool things to do/have (along with my katana).

The issue was spending money that needed for other things. That was stupid. :P

Now Little John I mean Oscar, we need to go and lessen the weight of some rich guys out there.