Thursday 5 April 2007

I Did Something Stupid Today (IDSST) : Part II

It must be contagious. I just had my own stupid moment a few minutes ago. My wife forwarded me an e-mail, which came as an attachment, from the kids' school. It was a document that we needed to print out and keep for reference. My wife's e-mail simply said, "Print out and bring home please." I opened the attached e-mail from the school which contained another attachment...the actual document to be printed. I hit reply and typed a message for my wife that said, "Will do, smootzy-poo." and sent it. After printing it I started to close the many windows that were now open on my computer. When I got to the e-mail from the school, a horrible realization struck me. A quick check of my "Sent" e-mails confirmed it. I had written "Will do, smootzy-poo" to the secretary of my kids' school. It looks like I was flirting with a school employee.

1 comment:

Ricardo Victoria said...

If I had a buck for every time I do that I will be rich or considered a gigolo.

Not really but was the best joke I could come with.