Thursday 22 March 2007

What a day!!

So this is my first rant post, hang on to your ass.

What the fuck is up with people who can't take an apology, I mean come on, yes I screwed up, and I owned up to it, what more can I do. I can apologize until my ASS falls off, and it will still be the same situation, and I'm sorry someone else has to fix my mistake, but I'm human, SHIT HAPPENS.

I try my best to give co-workers a break when they screw up, I really do. Today I did not receive any quarter. Fine, so be it, next time that person fucks my day up…I’ll do the same thing I always do, I’ll tell him it’s just fine, it’s just the kind of guy I am. Because if I treat him the way he treated me today, he will feel the way I do right now, and I do not want be that guy, so I guess that makes me the better man. Hmmm…for some reason, I feel much better now.

Might just be a lesson in this post, who knows.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Proverbs 25:21-22 ~ If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink; For in doing so you will heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD will reward you.

Atomic Punk said...

What happens if I poison the bread?