Wednesday 21 March 2007

Meet The Atomic Punk

Hello, I’m Atomic Punk, well for today I am, who knows when I might change my name.
I will be the other fellow contributing to this blog, and I’m the one on top…yes I said on top, I’m up here in Canada.
A few points about me.

  • My screen name is from the song by Van Halen, if you have never heard it, do so now, I’ll wait.
  • I’ll wait is also a Van Halen song, if you have never hear it, do so now.
  • I am a HUGE Star Wars fan, the movies, the books, the video games, T-shirts, force FX Light Saber (yes I have one) I’m just George’s bitch.
  • It is rumored that I may be one of the four horsemen, but don’t believe everything you hear.
  • Oscar could have been my brother, hell it would not surprise me if he is, and Winged Lion could have been my conscious, and if this all a dream he most likely is.

As for the hot air Oscar mentioned, he’s right…he IS full of it. I, on the other hand, always know what I’m talking about, and at the end of the day, you will see I make more sense then him.


If you wan to have a laugh, or ponder some random thought, check us out from time to time.


Hey Oscar, look out, I’m sending some of that hot air your way *FART*

3 comments:

Ricardo Victoria said...

I'm your conscious? Boy that is not good. Now I wonder if you are one of the four horsemen, Oscar and I are two of the other three?

Unknown said...

Aw man! My mouth was open and everything. :(

Atomic Punk said...

Well WL, just might be you two are riders as well, if so, the human race is doomed. :)