Wednesday 21 March 2007

Meet Oscar

Hi, I'm Oscar. I'm one of the three stooges...er...people...who will be contributing to this blog. Some basic things that you will discover about me as you read our blog:

  • I'm a chauvenist male pig, nothing against women as long as they know their place.
  • I'm politically conservative, which means I'm always right (pun intended).
  • I'll listen to what other people have to say, but I'm still always right.
  • I'm very serious. Don't joke around with me, you'll regret it.

Oh, and one other thing...most importantly, I'm full of crap and hot air (just like Atomic Punk's gut), so you should probably ignore at least three of the four points mentioned above. I'll let you guess which three.

Each of us is from a different North American country, mine being the United States. The only thing this really means to me is that, unfortunately because I'm in the middle, no matter who farts I have to smell it.

Let's see...did I cover everything...? Stooges...pig...crap and hot air...farts...I think that's about it. I guess I'm done. TTYL.

1 comment:

Ricardo Victoria said...

Err... that was enlightening, thanks Oscar. Now let the other kids do their presentation.Yeah, you the kid in the back row.