Wednesday 21 March 2007

Meet WingedLion

(And no, nothing related to Simba, Lion-O, Alsan or similar).

Hello, I'm WingedLion, the tyrannical ruler/boyscout member of the three amigos...err musketeers... err you get the idea. Like Oscar I will be contributing with this blog, when I gather enough energy to actually write something (talking about being a slacker). When you read my entries you will notice that:

  • I have lower intolerance to idiots (what can I say, I have to endure them in highschool), therefore, when something or someone is pissing me I will have my say.
  • For some odd reason and although normaly my memory doesn't work, I tend to get almost encyclopaedic info about usless facts of science, pop culture or random crap.
  • I tend to write many typos and smilies.
  • I have an undeniable love for tv (especially Smallville), movies, comics (only DC and Indy) and webcomics, anime, videogames, sci-fi and fantasy.
  • I tend to be very critic but at the same time optimistic and realistic (yeah odd combo, no wonder why I might have a multiple personality disorder).
  • I try to write dead-pan, sarcastic but good natured jokes (not always work) even about me. It might be the british influence of my postgrade.
  • I'm the self-appointed middle ground of the blog. I forsee a slow and painful dead working here.
  • And yeah I have a big ego. Deal with that.

I will let you wonder which ones are real and which one are a joke (if any). Now in more friendly notes, you might notice that my presentation is similar to Oscar's, well is because he did a good job, so why waste it? :P. My country is Mexico (although I live now in UK... long story). That means is that... well it doesn't mean anything in particular, except that I certified to handle chilli. And that some day we will recover California!!! Or get a deal with the Terminator.

I think that this summarize everything. Welcome and enjoy the ride. =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If it were up to me, you could have California as long as you keep all the Hollywood wackos. :D

Atomic Punk said...

You can have quebec as well