Wednesday 28 May 2008

He is alive!!!!


Is Alive!!! IS ALIVE!!!


Yes I'm still alive, though it might look like not. Though not a good excuse, I'm close to finish my PhD (in a topic that sometimes Oscar thinks is BS anyways :P) so that is consuming all the spare time I don't use reading comics. I promise I will be back at posting something, as soon as I get more time to think something actually good to discuss.


Meanwhile, some food for the thought:


-Iron Man Movie: Great, made me a fan of the character and I HATE Marvel. There that is your insurance that is a good movie. Robert Downey Jr. is to Tony Stark what Christopher Reeve is to Superman. Probably the bets movie of the year so far (until The Dark Knight comes).


-Indy 4: Good. I still prefer The Last Crusade, but this one is good, old fashion family fun full of easter eggs and childhood nostalgia. If you don't like it you don't have soul.


-The world needs more Green Arrow, so I will do something about it. Like this:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I started watching Iron Man at a little site I found online...it was a video cam recording and very low quality. About 20 minutes into it I thought "this movie is much too cool to be watching this way." So I shut it off without finishing it. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see it in the theater, but if not, I'd rather at least see it on dvd with my home theater cranked up.

Unknown said...

by the way...welcome back WL!

Ricardo Victoria said...

Thanks for the welcome.

And yes the best way to watch Iron Man (and for that matter Indy 4) is either in a big cinema screen or in HD in a home theater. Failing that downloading directly into your brain should do the trick.

Atomic Punk said...

Well hello WL good to see you :)